Cakes are everyone’s favorite, and a must-have party food item. In almost every function the cakes consist of the main attraction. Be it birthdays or anniversaries or farewell parties; the presence of a cake is a must. The markets include varieties of cakes which are available in many shapes, flavors, colors, and sizes. However, you can bake your cake at the comfort of your house. Doing so provides you with a feeling of satisfaction. Among the cakes, carrot cakes always hold the top position, and many people love it. Moreover baking these carrot cakes tends to be quite easy. Many carrot cakes recipes are found on the one the net, but the majority of them are tough. If you want to master the baking of cake, then we have the perfect carrot cake recipe for you. Let us have a look at the carrot cake recipe curated for you.
Ingredients Present In The Carrot Cake Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to bake your carrot cake.
• Three large grated carrots
• Three large eggs kept at room temperature
• 2 ½ cups or 310 gm of all-purpose flour
• One teaspoon of kosher salt
•Two teaspoons of grounded cinnamon powder
• One teaspoon of baking powder
•1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 cup or 200 g of brown sugar
•1/2 cup or 100 g of granulated sugar
• 1 cup or 240 ml of vegetable oil
•1 cup of crushed pineapple
• 1 cup or 150 gm of black raisins
Steps To Follow
For the carrot cake recipe, you will need to have all the ingredients mentioned above. Moreover, you can alter the quantity of the ingredients as per your requirements and taste. However, you need to follow all the steps carefully to get the perfect carrot cake. Let us have a look at the various stages included it the carrot cake recipe.
• Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius or 310 degrees F. Then grease a cake pan and put parchment in it or a butter paper. However, make sure to grease the cake pan properly with butter or oil before lying the paper.
• Take three large and plump carrots and grate them properly with a grater or blender. Moreover, make sure that the carrots are juicy and not dry.
• Take a large bowl and sift together the all-purpose flour and the kosher salt. Then add to the cinnamon powder, all spices powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients properly.
• In another pan, take three large eggs and add brown and granulated sugar to it. Mix the ingredients properly till nice and fluffy. Use an electric hand beater to whisk it. However, if you do not have one, you can use the hand beater.
•Now add the wet and the dry mixture together and mix thoroughly. Add to them the grated carrots and the black raisins and mix properly. Put the mixture into the cake pan and bake for 30 minutes, and your carrot cake is ready.