Cheesecake brownies are delicious. It is a combination of two desserts: fudgy brownies topped up with cheesecake. Together they make an impressive mouth-watering dessert that no one can resist.
Ingredients Needed For A Cheesecake Brownies
1. Chocolate chips– chocolate chips come in two-flavor semi-sweet and bittersweet. If you are using semi-sweet chocolate chips, take half of the quantity of sugar given in the recipe. If using bittersweet chocolate chips, you can use sugar same as provided in the method.
2. Unsalted butter– salt is added in the cake later on. So, it is better to use unsalted butter in the cake.
3. Sugar – it is a must for both, the brownie as well as the cheesecake.
4. Vanilla extracts– it gives the sweet aroma to the brownie.
5. Unsweetened cocoa powder– it is used to add the maximum flavor to the brownie.
6. Cornstarch– it is used to make the brownie chewy and thick.
7. Cream cheese– full-fat cream is suitable for the cake. Sometimes you can allow giving a treat to yourself but not daily.
Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
* Preheat the oven at 160℃.
Ingredients for the brownie
- 9-inch square tin
- 115 g of unsweetened chocolate chopped and melted
- 113g of melted butter
- 250g of sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extracts
- Two eggs
- 65g of all-purpose flour
- 1tsp salt
- Add unsweetened chocolate and melted butter in a bowl and stir it till it turns into a nice consistency.
- Add sugar and whisk it properly.
- Now add vanilla extract, eggs one at a time and all-purpose flour. Beat it with a beater so that air incorporates in the brownie.
- Finally, add salt and beat it till it turns nice and shiny.
- Take out 1/3 cup of mix to use it later on top of the cheesecake to give that marble effect.
- Now straight away pour the brownie mixture into the tin and spread it evenly using a spoon.
Cream For Cheesecake Brownies Filling
- 227 g of cream cheese at room temperature.
- 65g sugar
- One egg
- 1/2 tsp. extract of vanilla
- In a mixer add cream cheese, white sugar, egg and vanilla extract blended adequately to get a creamy smooth paste.
- Spread this paste over the brownie mixture and level it evenly.
- The new brownie Mixes, which we had kept earlier, pour over the cheese filling in the form of small dumplings.
- With the help of a knife give that marble effect. Just by running the knife over the brownie mix. To provide the result of a beautiful line.
- Bake it at 160℃ for 25 to 30 min.
- After baking, let the brownie cream cheese comes down to room temperature.
- Put it in the fridge for 2 hours and then serve it chilled.
Mouth-watering cream cheese brownies are a treat. It’s one of the yummiest desserts one can have. It is creamy, chocolaty, and loaded with a lot of cheese. And with the marble effect, it looks very tempting and impressive. Nobody can resist its yummy taste and can become the center of attraction of any birthday party.