A cheesecake is all-time favorites for every sweet lover. No-bake cheesecake is a cheesecake and not a baking dish. It goes perfectly on a warm day, when the oven is loaded or when the cook doesn’t want to bake. It has a cookie crust and cheesecake filling which no one can resist. The no-bake cheesecake recipe is more comfortable to make than a baked cheesecake recipe, and it is much lighter than the latter. Traditional cheesecake or the baked cheesecake uses eggs as one of the ingredients. So there always is some room for error like over-beating egg, under baking cake or cracking of cake. But in no-bake cheesecake recipe, there is no room for error.
Key Features Of No-Bake Cheesecake
- The crust is made of thick and buttery crunchy graham cracker which tastes good and gives support to the cheesecake filling.
- The cheesecake filling is smooth, creamy, and velvety. It is a savior for the sweet lovers.
How To Make A Perfect No-Bake Cheesecake?
The recipe is simple. The process of making the filling requires only beating the ingredients, spreading it over the crust and refrigerating.
Types Of Cheesecake Filling
- Heavy cream- no-bake cheesecake has a thick filling. The secret is the perfect beating of heavy cream. Heavy cream must be beaten till peaks are formed.
- Cream cheese- the baker must use real cream cheese. It will result in a thick and creamy cake filling.
- Granulated sugar- it breaks down the cheese. The exact amount of sugar in the cake will keep it light. Less sugar enhances the tangy taste of cream cheese.
- Sour cream- sour cream gives the cheesecake a tangy taste.
- Vanilla extract and lemon juice- they add the aroma to the cheesecake.
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Preparation time- 20 minutes
- Cooking time- 0 minutes
- Refrigerating time- 8 hours
- Total time- 8 hours and 20 minutes
For the crust:-
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3-cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
For The Cheesecake
- One ¼ cups heavy cream (whipped)
- 680gms. Full-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1tbsp regular sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream (at room temperature)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (pure)
- To make the crust- mix all the ingredients of graham cracker crust. Tightly spread and press the crust mixture in a 10″ pan, this will help the cake to stay in shape. Press the mixture in the sides of the pan as well. Let it freeze in the refrigerator for 30minutes.
- To make the filling- one can use a stand mixer or hand to beat the cream. Whip the heavy cream till the peaks are formed and keep aside. In another bowl, beat granulated sugar and cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Now, add regular sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix it till everything is combined.
- Now, fold the whipped heavy cream along with the cream cheese mixture. Spread this mixture on the crust evenly, cover it with foil and keep it to refrigerate. After 8 hours the cake is ready.
Conclusion Of No Bake Cheesecake
Anyone can make this no-bake cheesecake. It is a simple and easy recipe. It requires no baking skills and loved by all. It is light, creamy, and smooth just the way it should be. So next time don’t hesitate to indulge yourself in making this yummy cheesecake.