Everyone loves to eat cakes, and they are a must-have item in all parties. Markets consist of many types of cakes available in a variety of shapes, sizes, flavors, and colors. You need to choose your favorite flavor and form. However many people prefer to bake their cakes at the comfort of their house. Baking it is no rocket science, and with a few steps, you can easily bake a cake. Surprise your near and dear ones by baking them a cake on their special day. Moreover, you can even customize it in any way you want within your budget. Many people wonder as to how to bake a cake. Worry not we have the perfect guide to solve all your queries. Let us have a look at all the guides to answer all your questions regarding “how to make a cake.”
Ingredients As The Main Answer To How To Make Cake
If you want to know how to make it, then you would need the following ingredients
• Three large eggs kept at room temperature
• 2 ½ cups or 310 gm of all-purpose flour
•Two teaspoons of grounded cinnamon powder
• One teaspoon of baking powder
•1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 cup or 200 g of brown sugar
•1/2 cup or 100 g of granulated sugar
• 1 cup or 240 ml of vegetable oil
• 1 cup or 150 gm of black raisins
• 1 cup or 150 gm of cashews cut into small pieces
• 1 cup or 150 gm of almonds finely chopped
• One teaspoon of vanilla essence
• 1 ounce of dark chocolate or white chocolate
• Two teaspoons of cocoa powder or drinking chocolate
Steps You Need To Follow
Making a cake is no rocket science, and you can easily accomplish the task by following specific simple steps. Furthermore, you will require all the ingredients mentioned above to make it. However, you can alter the quantity, and proportions of the ingredients are per your taste and requirement. Let us have a look at the various steps you need to follow to make a cake.
• Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F or 180-degree Celsius. Now grease it can properly and put parchment paper in the cake pan. You can even add a butter paper if you want. However, you need to grease it, which will moisten the cake properly.
• In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Sifting of the ingredients is required to ensure that no lumps get formed in the mixture of the cake.
• In another bowl, take melted butter and add sugar to it. Whisk the property and add eggs and give a thorough mix. Mix the wet mixture till light and fluffy. Now add vanilla essence or any other flavor you like. Mix the dry and wet ingredients and put in the cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes and you are food to go.