The enthralling festivals like Diwali and Christmas demand cravings for the sweet tooth. We can’t even deny having them as they are the pure essence of our celebration. Thus, it needs to be fulfilled. Whereas if you are the one throwing a Christmas party for your colleagues or family. Then, this article has got you covered with the three most amazing and delicious.
Christmas dessert recipes. The best part about these recipes is they are not only tempting but also easy to prepare. So, you can also enjoy some extra quality time with your loved ones in a celebration. Keep reading to know more.
3 Easy-To-Make Delicious Christmas Dessert Recipes
Vegan Sliced Rum Balls
- One tablespoon rum
- Dedicated Coconut
- Coconut milk
- Cocoa powder
- Raisins and nuts
- Take a loaf pan with baking paper and grease it.
- Place almonds and coconut in a regular food processor and whiz to get finely chopped nuts.
- Mix with raisins and two tablespoons of water and combine it. Spread and press it into a pan forming an even layer.
- Meanwhile, boil some dates and grind them into a fine paste. Add coconut oil, salt flakes, and coconut milk, making a creamy frosting.
- Pour it over a slice and cover with foil paper or plastic overnight until stiff.
Chocolate Orange Tiny Trifle
- 300gms Madeira cake (sliced into 3cm pieces)
- Double cream
- Golden caster Sugar
- One large Orange And one lemon (zested)
- Chocolate Mousse
- Milk Chocolate Custard
- Put cream and sugar along with the zests in a pan and let them simmer to make a posset.
- Disperse Madeira Cake pieces into even layers and top it with another fruit layer of your choice and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, get your hands on chocolate custard and cook it on a low flame. Put it into a piping bag once cooled and spread it on a fruit layer.
- Take a chocolate mousse and place it on the top and garnish it with sprinkles and chopped chocolates.
Winter Berry And White Chocolate Pots
- Double cream
- White chocolate
- Lemon zest
- Plain flour
- Nuts and unsalted butter
- Heat the entire cream and chocolate in a pan till bubbles appear, and add lemon zest. Set it in the short tumblers to obtain a slanted layer.
- To make a berry layer, put some frozen berries In a food processor and whizz.
- In a saucepan, put cream and sugar and cook it in medium flame until sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and stir well. It should be of consistency like Puree. Spread it on glasses and let it chill for at least 4 hrs.
- Bake the layers by spreading them on sheets in a preheated oven.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and roasted nuts on top.
This Christmas dessert recipe will be the center of admiration, and no one will resist grabbing them and enjoying festive vibes. Try this recipe and share it with your friends and family, and spread happiness around.